Full-Time MARKETING MANAGER
The Vanuatu Cricket Association is looking to appoint a motivated, committed, resourceful and reliable individual to work as the Marketing Manager.
The role is an essential position within the association marketing team, with responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with sponsors as well as supporting the CEO in the preparation and execution of sponsor sales pitches. The role also requires the manager to lead the marketing teams functional departments achieving operational excellence across all areas and to develop and sustain strong commercial relationships with the Vanuatu Cricket Associations core partners. The individual should have at least two years’ relevant experience working in an autonomous front facing role.
The Marketing Manager will report to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be and have:
- Energetic and capable to work independently with good communication, interpersonal,
problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Passion for sport, especially Cricket, will definitely be an advantage
- Experience in sports (cricket) administration/ management a great advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint Presentation, Canva, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Creative Suite
- Past experience in managing website vendor and CMS is an advantage
- An initial period of 12 months’ contract will be offered, which is on a renewable basis.
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Bislama is advantageous
1302 total views, 1 today