Full-Time MANAGER (MAINTENANCE)
The maintenance manager is fully responsible for all machinery breakdown & preventive maintenance. The ideal maintenance manager possesses a strong technical background and analytical mind. Responsible for all Machines Maintenance mainly copra oil expeller, Hammer mill, screw conveyor, Bucket elevator, Diesel Generator, Electrical distribution board, Breakdown and preventive maintenance, maintain store & spares inventory and utility maintenance.
Key Duty and Responsibilities:
Operation and maintenance of Oil Expellers, Hammer mill and conveying systems.
- Handle shift operation from Electrical & Instrument point of view, Process & Utility Equipment independently
- Understand and responsible for Good understanding & awareness of Electrical Safety
- Independently carryout routine servicing & maintenance of D.G.s, Boiler, Electrical panels, Pump motor and other electrical related problems
- To carryout proper servicing & maintenance of plant and utility machineries as per PM schedule
- Responsible to maintain the history cards of the machines and other utility equipment
- Maintain GMP & 5s in the shop floor
- Responsible for RCA breakdowns
- Technical skills
- Individually Troubleshooting of Electrical distribution board
- Complete knowledge of TPM/ Preventive & Breakdown maintenance
- Awareness of electrical safety
- Having C license is an added advantage
- Oil mill experience is also an added advantage.
- Experience in the root cause analysis of machine breakdown and solution enhancement
- Experience in breakdown and preventive maintenance system
- Experience in setting key performance indicators for each machine and regular updating machine status with an exposure to cost benefit analysis
- Exposure to computer added technology system for the up keeping of machines, machine tools for the smooth running of the plant keeping in view for the optimization of production
- Exposure in project management is essential.
- Candidate should have Mechanical/ Electrical engineering degree or diploma, 5 years of relevant experience
- Currently working in mid- management position.
484 total views, 1 today