Full-Time LOCAL PROJECT SUPERVISOR
Oxfam is seeking application for an experienced Project Supervisor to oversee the overall project management of building construction of two dormitory building project design of two Rural Training Centres of Napil, Middle Bush Tanna and Vaihuhu, Malo.
You will have:
- Proven working experience and record in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- A minimum 2 years of experience in supervising construction projects
- A minimum 2 years of experience in development of building project design and implementation to completion
- Evidence of completed project sites for verification of expertise
- Certified in building engineering
- Knowledgeable of basic safety precautions for electricity and working with hazardous chemicals on a job site
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable of fire protection and security systems.
1020 total views, 2 today