Full-Time LOCAL MANAGER
AJC is looking for a Local Manager – Full Time for their client JMI BROKERS LTD.
About JMI Brokers Pacific Limited
JMI BPL is a prominent financial services company, with a vast clientele based in Europe, Middle East, Gulf, North Africa and the Far East. JMI BPL is a leading, independent FOREX, derivatives, equity and commodity trading house.
The Company offers retail, institutional, IB and White Label clients an integrated approach to trading diverse financial products. This is done via state of the art, automated trading platforms and risk management systems. Over the past three years we have implemented a wide range of enhancements across all areas of our business.
Growth has been achieved through a combination of strong leadership, product diversification, excellent technology and a corporate culture that attracts and retains high caliber employees and encourages initiative and innovation.
We now have some of the widest ranging and most technologically advanced resources in our industry – and through our growing international network of offices we are able to meet our customers trading needs virtually anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
Unlike other retail FX brokers, JMI BPL has distinguished itself as an industry leader with its unique “no dealing desk” agency model, proprietary tools and services, and focus on customer care. This has led to longer term and more profitable relationships and has also manifested itself in the numerous awards and industry accolades that JMI BPL has compiled.
- Must be residing in Vanuatu or prepared to become a resident upon taking the role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience are required in the financial services sector.
- Proven management and communication skills are key.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must be familiar with cloud-based software and highly proficient in technology.
- Candidates with a degree in finance, economics, software development, engineering, MBA, or other relevant fields will have an added advantage.
- Well-versed in the rules and regulations of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) and the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (VFIU).
- Solid analytical and logical thinking.
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of financial markets, online trading, Forex, leveraged investment, commodities, crypto currencies, stocks, indices, P&L, balance sheet, etc.
- A Resident Manager/Director is required to be living at least 6 consecutive months in Vanuatu per year.
- The Resident Manager/Director should have 5 years’ experience in dealing with securities.
418 total views, 3 today