Full-Time LOCAL DIRECTOR, VANUATU
Direct Trading Technologies Ltd (Direct TT) is a provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading and related services. The management team of the company have long established experience in covering financial markets. The Company is a recognized global leader in the financial industry with a presence in multiple countries around the globe. Direct TT has more than 19 years of successful experience on the global financial markets. Direct TT offers thousands of traders around the world the right tools in order to be successful in the financial markets.
We work in one of the most dynamic and fluid industries in the world. As a result, we need to constantly adapt and evolve. Direct TT is in search of a talented and industrious local director with experience in the forex and CFD fields to join our team.
As local director, the candidate will be expected to:
- Act as the local director for the company and follow the company’s directions
- Advise and update the company on expectations of the VFSC on a regular basis
- Communicate with overseas group managers and team members
- Assist with internal audits as may be required
- Advise on and create appropriate policies, controls and procedures based on VFSCs regulatory requirements
- Manage the local office of the company
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required for the company
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Residence in Vanuatu or prepared to become a resident upon taking the role.
- A minimum of 5 years experience/ knowledge in the financial services sector.
- Proven management and communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must be familiar with cloud-based software and highly proficient in technology.
- Well-versed in the rules and regulations of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) and the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (VFIU).
- Solid analytical and logical thinking.
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of financial markets, online trading, Forex, leveraged investment, commodities, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, P&L and balance sheets.
- Candidates with a degree in finance, economics, law, business management, software development, MBA, or other relevant fields will have an added advantage.
629 total views, 1 today