Full-Time JUNIOR LEGAL ADVISOR
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career developing working conditions.
Based in Port Vila, and reporting to the Legal Advisor, the Junior Legal Advisor is an important role working across the organisation with teams located across the globe.
Main Purpose Of Position
We are looking for a dynamic, adaptable and motivated full-time Junior Legal Advisor to join us! As a Junior Legal Advisor, you will work on exciting legal matters by supporting the Legal Advisor on the tasks below.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Providing general legal support to business units in their day-to-day activities, with a focus on marketing, finance, and sales matters
- Handling third parties relationships: understanding and negotiating the contractual terms, responding to KYC requests, ensuring document execution
- Maintaining and updating the legal contract database as well as providing ongoing legal guidance throughout the contract lifecycle including management of renewals/ terminations
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal documents: correspondence, board resolutions and agreements
- Keeping up-to-date internal due diligence records, particularly for Titan FX’s senior management, directors, UBOs and for corporate documents
- Assisting in the expansion of Titan FX’s global business and cross-border considerations: establishment of new affiliates, application for licenses, development of a new brand
- Ensuring protection, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights
- Ensuring the regulatory compliance of the Company and its affiliates worldwide
- Ensuring the legality of the Company’s business practices with applicable rules and regulations, particularly financial regulation, tax, AML-CTF, anti-bribery, confidentiality
- Working closely with the compliance team to produce and review internal policies and procedures, as well as advising on compliance related issues
- Staying abreast of regulations, geopolitical developments and proposed legislative changes applicable to Vanuatu and countries of implementation
- Promoting a culture of compliance with legal, regulatory requirements and company policies in all business activities
- Liaising with external law firms/ advisors/ authorities when required
- Any other duties assigned by the Legal Advisor
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Law degree is a must (business law preferable)
- Experience in the law field
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in a law firm or for an in-house legal department
- Experience in legal drafting and legal research
- Knowledge in G Suite platform, cloud, and apps
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, independently as well as in teams
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical skills and thinking
- Great attention to details
- Rapid learner and adaptable
- Business and goal-oriented
- Openness for innovation and change
- Ability to handle confidential information both internally and externally.
How to Apply
Ready to take on the challenge? We would love to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV and cover letter by email to Margaux Carel: [email protected]. The deadline for submissions is close by 28 April 2021 .
219 total views, 10 today