Full-Time JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER
We are recruiting an individual to join our thriving team at CARPENTER MOTORS VANUATU in our Finance & Administration Department at our Port Vila branch. We need an individual with the passion to grow in the finance and administration sector.
Carpenter Motors Vanuatu is seeking an experienced and reliable JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER to join our business team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Banking reconciliations;
- Ensure internal paperwork received from suppliers;
- Liaise with creditor suppliers regarding outstanding invoices;
- Raising purchased orders/ invoices/ statements;
- Respond to incoming phone calls/ email inquiries;
- Allocate payments;
- Send reports to finance head;
- Assist credit controller when necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-3 years’ experience, preference Xero; Titan; and any accounting software;
- Mastery in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of accounting principles and automated accounting systems.
- Good administration skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Enthusiastic and focused;
- Good communication skills;
820 total views, 1 today