Full-Time ICT SENIOR NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
INCITE is recruiting a full-time ICT Network and Systems Administrator to oversee all IT administrative tasks ranging from investigating and diagnosing PC and network problems, collecting IT usage stats, and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Supporting Windows based PCs and laptops
- Supporting high end Virtualised Servers
- Supporting local area and wide area networks, including VPNs
- Supporting multiple Fibre and Wireless Internet connections
- Supporting a State of the Art Watchguard Firewalls
- Supporting multiple wireless access devices, a PABX, and Video Surveillance Equipment
Applicants will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience supporting Windows Servers, PCs and networks (Only applicants with this experience will be considered)
- Applicants will also need to be expert in the areas of Active Directory and Powershell scripting
- Possess a disciplined approach to their work and a strong service ethic
- Ability to self manage with good time management
- Confident communication skills and fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Be motivated by quality and results.
Applicants MUST also have experience with Labtech (Connectwise Automate), Connectwise Manage and Watchguard Firewalls.
350 total views, 1 today