Contract HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Terms of Reference
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VANUATU (CARE) in partnership with Nasituan wishes to invite interested parties to provide proposals for a Human Resources Management Consultancy.
Project: Human Resources Management Consultancy
Place of Assignment: Tanna
Duration: December 2023 – May 2024
Purpose of the Consultancy
Support Nasituan in reviewing and enhancing current Human Resource Management and support systems, provide capacity building to key staff and initially oversee its implementation. It is expected that this intervention will complement Nasi Tuan’s recent Operations management (Finance, Procurement, Logistics and Administration) consultancy and enable the organisation to manage a growing donor grant funding portfolio aligned to its Vision, Mission and Goals.
To bid for this consultancy, interested consultants:
A. Will be requested to do initial review of Nasituan’s:
- Code of Conduct, Core Values and Child Protection Policy, Employment Contract
- Draft Operations Manual
- Current organisational structure and Revenue and Expenditures (or P&L) for FY 2022.
B. Are invited for a meeting on Thursday 16 November 2023 from 2 to 3:30 PM with Nasituan and CARE to further present expectations from this project, proposal formats to be filled-up and for interested Consultants to ask questions and clarify concerns they might have. Venue -CARE Office Numbatri Paray Rd. Wharf RoundAbout, Port Vila. We request that you confirm your attendance/interest to attend the meeting by sending an email or calling Sylvain Malsungai [email protected] +678 6787753262 not later than 10AM Thursday 16 November.
C. As a result of the above review and meeting, interested bidders will be submitting their proposals on the following key areas.
Focus Areas (Summary of initial Findings based on documentary review and meeting
with Nasi Tuan and CARE)
- Organisational Structure, that clearly delineates between Nasi Tuan’s status as a charitable organisation and business activities through Tanna Gardens, and accompanying job descriptions and template contracts
- Development of a base and comprehensive salary scale inclusive of all employee
- Human resource management documents development (inclusive review / updates to HR Manual and template timesheets, leave request forms etc, Code of Conduct, Recruitment, induction and performance management and Employee Exit Form) ensuring compliance with compliance with the local labour laws, People in Aid Code and any other relevant international legal instruments.
- Safeguarding policies and procedures (inclusive of child safeguarding and PSEAH)
- Administrative processes review and development (inclusive of office filing and communications practices and safe storage of personnel files)
- Capacity Building (focus on operationalizing the System)
- Other Areas of Concerns
Key Internal Contacts
Nasituan Jeffrey Managing Director CARE Lorenzo Raplili – Partnership Coordinator
1088 total views, 14 today