Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Job Reference: CIV2018
CARE is an international humanitarian and development organisation fighting global poverty, with a vision to which focuses on empowering women and girls to fight poverty and bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 80 countries around the world. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalized communities.
CARE International in Vanuatu has a focus on Gender Equality, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA), Humanitarian Preparedness and Emergency Response.
We are looking for a Human Resource and Administration Officer to join our team based in Port Vila.
You will be professional, have good organisational and planning skills and attention to detail with an ability to work confidentially and appropriately with others across a team.
Your major responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- General Administration and Human Resource duties in various functions
- Be a personal assistant to the Country Head of Office Director
- Coordination of International travels, including visas and accommodation
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum technical diploma and/or vocational training in business administration and / or minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably in Human Resource and Administration with an International Non-Government Organisation (INGO);
- Excellent communication skills in Bislama and good in English;
- Ability to ensure the implementation of intricate administrative transactions;
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan and manage workflows and balance competing priorities to ensure timely processing to meet deadlines in a complex environment;
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes;
- Demonstrated honesty, maintaining confidentiality, reliable and trustworthy.
- A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and women’s empowerment activities;
- Proven ability in managing a budget and/or cash; and
- Intermediate (very good) in Microsoft Office with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
In return for your commitment, you will benefit from ongoing professional development and a comprehensive benefits package.
2810 total views, 2 today