Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Job Reference: CIV1915
CARE is an international humanitarian and development organisation fighting global poverty, with a vision to which focuses on empowering women and girls to fight poverty and bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 80 countries around the world. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalized communities.
CARE International in Vanuatu has a focus on Gender Equality, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), Climate Change Adaptation (CCA), and Agriculture.
We are looking for a Human Resource and Administration Officer Position to join our team based in Port Vila.
Your major responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- General Administration Duties
- Providing support to Human Resource Manager in various functions
- Be a personal Assistant to the CARE Vanuatu Country Director
- Coordination of International travels, including Visas and Accommodation
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum technical diploma and/ or vocational training in Business Administration and/ or minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably in Human Resource and administration with an International Non-Government Organisation (INGO);
- Excellent communication skills in Bislama and good in English;
- Ability to ensure the implementation of intricate administrative transactions;
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan and manage workflows and balance competing priorities to ensure timely processing to meet deadlines in a complex environment;
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes;
- Demonstrated honesty, maintaining confidentiality, reliable and trustworthy.
- A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and women’s empowerment activities;
- Proven ability in managing a budget and/ or cash; and
- Intermediate (very good) in Microsoft Office with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
In return for your commitment, you will benefit from ongoing professional development and a comprehensive benefits package.
972 total views, 1 today