Full-Time HOC – HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development working conditions.
Based in Port Vila office, and reporting to the General Manager and Managing Director from time to time.
Main Purpose of Position
To lead and direct the development of Compliance strategies within the organisation.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Set strategy and objectives aligned to the local regulators strategies
- Design and implement, within the country risk framework, structures and processes that integrate the principles of effective compliance into daily operations, encourage behavioural change and drive a good governance within the organisation
- Coordinate the core compliance programmes, trainings and reporting.
- Enhancing compliance awareness through regulator communications and by ensuring required staff training is provided.
- Responsible for developing and recommending any relevant policies in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Oversight and quality control of compliance functions
- Monitor the processes, systems and standards of behaviour across all businesses areas within the organisation, countering the risk that the organisation might be exposed to in the areas of financial crime, business conduct and governance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and take action to ensure the organisation is compliant with the policies and procedure manual, and identify and manage any conflicts of interest and informational control.
- Work in partnership with the risk and compliance specialist within the country and offshore to share best practice, provide support and develop effective compliance policies and methodologies appropriate to the organisation
Essential Qualifications and Experiences
- University degree in business related areas.
- Previous work experience in banking industry, including 3 years in compliance and /or risk management environment
- Significant experience and knowledge on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Terrorist Financing laws and regulations
- Proven experience in leading at a senior or management level
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Risk & Compliance management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent organisational and time
- Good Leadership
- Strong coordination & management skills
- Building effective working relationship
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Decision maker
- Professional/ Specialist Knowledge
- English & French speaking
203 total views, 3 today