Full-Time HEAD OF SALES AND CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Ensure that company sales strategy is implemented in an efficient manner with a dedicated sales team and appropriate ICT solutions for customers. He or she is
required to constantly coordinating with marketing and ICT team to ensure that the desired product/solution is on the market to drive the required growth within the
Devise and implement customer excellence across all channels by benchmarking with domestic or international companies.
- Assists and advises the team and ensures sales solutions for customer needs and requirements are achieved and aligned to Vodafone’s sales strategy
- Manage the Customer Care Team and Sales Team to achieve customer excellence.
- Has full people supervisory responsibility for a team of Direct Sales professionals
- Contributes to team performance and ensures sales activities and targets are achieved around customer acquisitions, customer retentions and customer care
within assigned sales segment
- Guides team in understanding the customers industry and developing a customer specific strategy and business plan in line with Vodafone’s product and service
- Uses best practice knowledge to provide thought leadership for delivery of negotiations and signing up contracts
- Leads the team in influencing customer decisions through specific sales skills and product and industry knowledge
- Monitors and coordinates the sales quotas as set out for the team, in line with Vodafone standards, and within time frames
We are looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master’s degree is advantageous.
- Min 3 years of experience in similar position (sector knowledge is an asset)
- People management experience
- Excellent relational and negotiation skills
- Budgeting and reporting skills
- Driving license
- MS Office Excel, PowerPoint
759 total views, 1 today