Full-Time HEAD OF COMMERCIAL BANKING, VANUATU
As one of the global leaders in banking and financial services, we create a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and opportunity for our people. And we are currently offering an exciting opportunity, as Head of Commercial Banking Services. We are seeking a customer-oriented and motivated individual who has a strong desire to further develop their leadership skills and train a high performance team of Relationship Managers.
About the role
As Head of Commercial Banking you will generate new business by;
- Attracting new customers, developing strong referral networks and executing cross sell strategies.
- Thorough superior relationship management and a thorough understanding of your client’s business.
- Growing your portfolio with the appropriate risk exposure.
- Providing effective leadership and management direction to a dynamic team to maximise their potential and to achieve business goals and targets.
- We seek an experienced business banker, with proven track record, and the drive to succeed.
- A preferably tertiary qualified and/ or ideally in a relevant discipline with a proven record in building strong client relationships and solid credit skills.
- A minimum of three years in an equivalent role in a large commercial bank or similar enterprise.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
704 total views, 1 today