Contract GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR GENDER EQUALITY PROGRAM
Title: Graphic Design – Good Relationships Handout
Position reports to: Lisa Thomas, EVWAG Coordinator
Timeframe: Max 10 days
About CARE Vanuatu
CARE is an international humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty, with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring lasting change to their communities. As a non-religious and non-political organisation, CARE works with communities to help overcome poverty by supporting development projects and providing emergency assistance. CARE international in Vanuatu has a focus on Gender Equality, Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate Change Adaptation, Agriculture and Water and Sanitation and Hygiene.
The objective of the assignment is:
- Graphic design and layout of a Good Relationships Free from Violence participant handout, in styles and formats that complement existing project materials.
- Written Bislama skills
- Strong graphic design skills including the use of design software
- Technical ability and experience in producing similar communication products
- Ability and availability to delivery outcomes within tight timeframes
- Strong time and project management skills
- Commitment to CARE’s Code of Conduct, including Child Protection and Prevention of Harassment and Sexual Exploitation
- Competitive costing
- Understanding of the aid and development sector.
345 total views, 1 today