This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Jun 2021
Full-Time GENERAL MANAGER
An exciting opportunity exists with our client for the position of General Manager – Vanuatu Operations.
The successful candidate shall possess the following qualities:
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strategic leadership skills to drive business growth
- Accountability for all operations and finance
- Development, implementation and evaluation of strategic business plans
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of current and emerging markets
- Build rapport and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Seeking new markets
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in an executive management role in a Financial Institution and microfinance industry
- Experience in managing multiple branches, training projects and leadership skills
- Knowledge in other fields of business will be an added advantage
- Excellent management skills with knowledge and experience of Human resource management
- Minimum of a Degree in Economics/ Finance or Business, Master in Professional
- Management and certified trainings in microfinance field, financial analysis and professional sales in the financial industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English, solid knowledge of French.
Job Expired 29/06/2021
357 total views, 3 today