Contract GENDER AND PROTECTION CLUSTER COORDINATOR (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
The Department of Women’s Affairs under the Ministry of Justice and Community Services is seeking to recruit a suitable person for the position of:
Job Title: Gender and Protection Cluster Coordinator
Annual Salary: Ps 5.6
Job Status: One Year Contract subject to be renewed based on performance
Location: Port Vila
Purpose: To Ensure that Protection, Gender and Social Inclusion considerations are integrated into policy advocacy and capacity development support to national and local level Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) and Disaster Risk Management (DRM) mainstreaming overall. In addition, the Safety and Protection Cluster Coordinator will support the capacity of the whole MJCS to integrate Protection, Gender and Social Inclusion into National Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Management Programming.
Qualification: A University Degree
Special Business Education: Social Policy, Social Work, Public Administration,
Development Studies, Community Development and fair knowledge of Vanuatu’s Social system
Experience and Skills
Must have minimum five years’ experience in a relevant field and proven record of commitment to advancing the status of different gender groups.
- Computer skills – well suited in Microsoft program (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook) especial high proficiency in excel.
- Analytical thinking, creative thinking, practical and strategic thinking
- Motivated and able to work in a results-drive environment and able to work without direct supervision on occasion
- Experience in communication, providing advice writing reports and managing resource
- Leadership capability, organizational skills, attention to detail, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and problem solving skills
Language: Must be fluent in English, French and Bislama
472 total views, 1 today