Full-Time FULL TIME OFFICE MANAGER – VANNUATU
This job ad is for the following position:
FULL TIME OFFICE MANAGER FOR THE VANUATU OFFICE OF A SECURITIES DEALER COMPANY LICENSED BY THE VFSC
Our firm, APAC Management Consultancy, based in Singapore, is advising several international groups to establishing a local office in Vanuatu to serve their business of BROKER/DEALER ON DERIVATIVES.
To that end, we are selecting candidates to be hired by our clients: the broker dealer will be your employer. There are or will be multiple similar positions available from time to time, and we’ll keep on file the profile of eligible candidates.
Please ONLY APPLY for if you hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Vanuatu or abroad. You WILL be required to provide written evidence of that (e.g., academic certificates).
This ad is for a FULL-TIME position, you are expected to work from the OFFICE during business hours, and you CANNOT HAVE COMMITMENTS with any other companies.
You must be legally ALLOWED TO WORK in Vanuatu at the time you apply (either you are a ni-Vanuatu, or you already hold a work permit to work in Vanuatu)
These are statutory requirements imposed by the VFSC for this role and are NOT NEGOTIABLE.
DESCRIPTION OF THE EMPLOYER’S BUSINESS
A CFD/Forex Broker/Dealer on derivatives offers to their clients the ability to execute, via an electronic trading platform, buy and sell transactions on various financial products. Typically these include CFDs on currency rates (Forex) and on the prices of stocks, indices, precious metals, oil and other commodities. These companies are part of international groups that have other offices abroad.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Meet all the aforementioned statutory requirements
- Proven management and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Communicating in other languages will be an advantage.
- Must be familiar with cloud-based software and highly proficient in technology
- At least a basic understanding of financial markets, securities, online trading, etc.
- The candidate will work for a company regulated by the VFSC and the VFIU; knowledge of regulations that apply to Securities Dealers will be considered an advantage.
This list is only indicative. The exact list of tasks and functions will be determined by our client (the employer) based on requirements and on the profile of the candidate.
- Ensuring that the business activities comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of reporting required by the VFSC and the VFIU.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of settlement/ corporate actions/ remittance to ensure all the instructions are executed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Assisting functions and business units on the regulatory compliance and risk management related to the transaction settlement cycle;
- Ensuring all the appropriate controls are in place to comply with the regulations and internal policy
- Communicating with our group persons overseas to support other staff of the Group;
- Additional tasks might include data entry in the accounting system, risk monitoring, marketing, customer support, onboarding of new clients.
The basic salary will depend on the candidate’s relevant experience, knowledge, and skills.
Discretionary or performance-related bonus might also be offered.
Training will be provided by international and local managers.
The candidate will benefit from working for an international group and across different cultures.
1145 total views, 1 today