Full-Time FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Iririki Island Resort & Spa is seeking a suitable candidate to appoint for following position.
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager, you will enjoy being part of a supportive senior management team, where you have responsibility for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations of 3 restaurants & bars and conference facilities within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Ensure excellence and consistency in guest service and manage guest interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Manage food, beverage to within budgets and quotas, and manage wage costs with strategic rostering.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Maximize revenue by up-selling packages and creative food and beverage.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the hotel/resorts industry
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management, BA, or related field
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Experience of computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, particularly RoomMaster, POS) essential.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and hands-on leadership skills
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Strong finance acumen with the ability to review P&L and manage forecasts/ budgets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Previous experience in integrated hotel/casino operations would be an advantage.
This is a full time position to commence immediately.
How to Apply
Applications with CV and current references must be addressed to:
Iririki Island Resort & Spa
PO Box 230
Email: [email protected]
195 total views, 4 today