Full-Time FLEET & HOUSING MANAGER
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCY IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE
The Vanuatu Public Service Commission wishes to recruit a highly experienced and qualified person to fill the position of Fleet & Housing Manager, Office of the Public Service Commission:
Job Title: Fleet & Housing Manager
Post No: 493
Grade: PS 9.1
Annual Salary: VT 3,408,300
Location: Port Vila, Efate
Applicants will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
Qualification – Related degree such as a Certified Property Management degree, with three years’ related experience,
Special Business Education – Asset management, Human Resource management, Project Management, Public Administration, or a related field;
Experience – Must have minimum of 3 years related experience in management and logistic role including three years’ supervising staff.
- Considerable knowledge of the policies, procedures and regulations governing the fleet and housing activities of public Service commission
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills; Demonstrated ability to build productive teams of staff performing varied functions
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, multi-task conflicting demands, meet deadlines and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to prepare complex budget and statistical reports
- Knowledge of and experience in using word processing, spreadsheets and property management software.
Thinking style – Open minded and being able to think practically, strategically and anatically with a think through approach.
Communication/ Interpersonal Skills –
- Excellent presentation skills which includes both verbal and written communications
- Listening skills
- Networking and negotiating skills
- Coaching skills.
Behavioral Competencies – Performance orientated, efficiency orientated, empathy, team builder, role model, proactive, loyal, creative, consistent, reliable and possess a high level of professional commitment and confidentially to the role.
Language – English and/ or French and Bislama
Both men and woman are invited to apply. Applications must address each of the selection criteria referred above.
583 total views, 1 today