Full-Time FLEET ADMINISTRATOR
The Fleet Administrator is a senior member of the Customer Service Team who has the role to ensure customer service is not diminished by making sure vehicles are proactively checked, serviced, and maintained to minimise unscheduled downtime.
The Fleet Administrator is responsible for the coordination and management of the company’s fleet of vehicles. This includes maintaining records, scheduling services, maintenance, and repairs, and ordering parts and supplies, keeping vehicles compliant to company’s high standards, visually and mechanically for fleet integrity while following applicable laws and regulations pertaining to fleet operations.
The fleet administrator is also responsible for customer damage communication and handling.
- Current driver license with a clean record.
- Prior 3 years Senior Administration experience.
- Experience with an online reservation system and Microsoft Applications.
- Experience with developing, improving and implementing processes and procedures.
- Strong administration, computer and writing skills.
- Time management and organisational skills. Logistics.
- Confident, outstanding communicator. Dealing professionally and diplomatically with customers, firms, and suppliers.
- High work standards with an eye for detail.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to manage stressful and unusual situations.
- Punctual and well presented.
- Honest, trustworthy, and reliable team player.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Fluent in English and Bislama.
- Eligible to live and work in Vanuatu.
- Written and spoken French and/or Mandarin.
- Experience in the vehicle rental/tourism industry.
- Knowledge of motor mechanics.
1275 total views, 2 today