Full-Time FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
We are seeking an experienced candidate for the above role who will be able to demonstrate the ability to think laterally and solve problems. Working closely with the Financial controller in the day to day financial and administrative aspects of the department and company’s operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with timely and accurate production of monthly financial information, statement, cash flows, revenue forecast and budgets.
- Ensure high effective reporting delivery to support General Manager and Senior Management team.
- Monitor all management accounts and control systems and processing payroll in conjunction with human resources to ensure the delivery of high performance finance function within business.
- Maintenance of the general ledger, revenue, receivables payables, stock control and payroll systems.
- Assist with cost control, cash flow management and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with completion of statutory returns and annual audit.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Senior Accountant in a 4-5 star international Hotel/ Resort environment.
- Excellent Management and organizational skills are essential with strong PC skills in Microsoft Excel word and outlook.
- Experience in PMS and POS operation, as well as MYOB reporting would be beneficial as well as good payroll software knowledge.
779 total views, 2 today