Full-Time FINANCIAL ANALYST
As part of its development, Vanuatu Brewing Limited seeking for a Financial Analyst.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager, you are responsible for the good quality of the company’s financial information, its analyses and the establishment of strategic and operational management tools.
In this context, you will have the following tasks:
- Ensure the construction of annual budgets by service
- Establish the annual income statement and forecasts
- Ensure pre-established cost calculations
- Define operational objectives and KPIs
- Set up the budget monitoring dashboards, and ensure their updating
- Analyse deviations from forecasts
- Put in place tools to measure the quality, the efficiency and the effectiveness of the company activities
- Analyse sales and profitability of products
- Follow up and update the general sales conditions
- Conduct economic and financial studies
- Perform inventory checks according to the rotating inventory method.
- High management training with a Master degree 1 and 2 or business school. You must have significant experience in management and finance
- A good knowledge of Microsoft tools, databases, as well as advanced functions will be essential
- Good knowledge in general accounting will be an asset for this position
- Your analysis and synthesis skills, your relational and organizational skills and your motivation will be particularly appreciated.
How to Apply
Please submit your application to the addresses below:
Vanuatu Brewing Ltd
PO Box 169, Port Vila
E-mail: [email protected]
504 total views, 9 today