Full-Time FINANCE OFFICER
Kolisen Blong Leftemap Edukesen is currently seeking suitable person for the following position;
The selected Finance Officer will report to the KoBLE Coordinator and Board.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain the financial records of KOBLE and its programs, including payment of accounts, salaries, tax and VNPF and preparations of bank and credit card reconciliations
- Produce expense acquittals against budgets
- Produce quarterly and annual financial reports and prepare for KOBLE’s internal and external audits
- Produce financial summaries and reconciliations as required
- Help maintain office information management systems and annual network membership
- Assist the Coordinator in administration matters as required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience and demonstrable skills in using Excel packages.
- Basic Accounting or at least 5 years of experience in accounting field
- Experience in MYOB or XERO
- Have experience in maintaining office and program financial records including payment of
accounts, salaries, tax and superannuation and VNPF lodgments, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Be able to undertake expense acquittals against budgets, produce financial reports and reconciliations and prepare for the annual audit
- Have experience in an office environment including skills in information management and digital use
- Have demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, show initiative and will have the ability to work as part of a small team.
704 total views, 1 today