This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Sep 2020
Contract FINANCE COORDINATOR
The Finance Coordinator will implement and support the TC Harold and COVID-19 response finance in Vanuatu.
You will have:
- Ability to work as a member of a team and autonomously
- Required to demonstrate all staff professional attributes and most of the supervisor professional attributes.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Flexibility, patience, tolerance for other perspectives and good interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Commitment to gender equity, social justice and community development
- Understanding of and commitment to Oxfam Vanuatu and it’s EA and Partner Affiliate development philosophy, principles and objectives
- Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, child safe and staff health and wellbeing
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in financial management or related discipline and at least intermediate level professional qualification from a professional accounting body, i.e., CIMA / CA, CMA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in the development sector.
- Demonstrated in-depth technical knowledge and direct experience in the field of auditing including descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of relevant areas of responsibility (financial and non-financial)
- Excellent analytical, advisory and planning skills.
- Experience and capability in motivating and training others (both finance and non-finance and national and international staff) in financial procedures and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Sinhala and/or Tamil
- Strong computer literacy, strong proven experience in computerized accounting packages & advance Excel Spreadsheets, Internet based programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an aptitude to bring positive changes.
- Knowledge about financial procedures of major donor agencies.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims and beliefs, including diversity and equal opportunities and gender equity in all of Oxfam’s work.
Job Expired 02/10/2020
1060 total views, 1 today