Full-Time FINANCE/ BUDGET OFFICER
The Citizenship Office within the Ministry of Prime Minister is seeking for qualified people for the position of:
Finance/ Budget Officer – Post No.0106
– Scale Ps 4.2 (VT: 1,243,400)
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in public account.
- Must have a diploma or degree in Accounting and Secretarial studies
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good knowledge in Accounting and ability to control expenditure and good communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, French and Bislama
- Practical and analytical thinker
- Have valid driver’s licence, investigation skills, and Negotiation skills
For more queries regarding the Job Description, please do not hesitate to liaise with the Secretary General Citizenship Office on Tel: 33365 or email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Any interested person, male or female, can apply for these positions and can obtain an application package from the Citizenship Office reception.
It is a PSC requirement that all applications must include: an application letter, a PSC Job application form (PSC FORM 3-2). Qualifications and references and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications should be received not later than 19th October 2020, 17h00 and addressed to: the Human Resource Officer, Ministry of Prime Minister
583 total views, 16 today