Contract FILING CLERK
Position Title: Filing Clerk
Post Number: B001215
Grade: PS 4.4
Annual Salary: 1,345,000vt
Position Location: Port Vila
Contract Duration: 5 Years – full time
The Vanuatu Qualifications Authority (VQA) is the national regulator of the post-school education and training (PSET) sector. The VQA regulates PSET courses and providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met.
The VQA is one of the key agents in the implementation of the national PSET Policy 2016-2020. The VQA is working in close collaboration with the Tertiary Education Directorate of the Ministry of Education and Training and with PSET providers to achieve the PSET Policy vision of: A sustainable, well-coordinated and inclusive PSET system that maximises access to relevant and quality assured qualifications that lead to improved economic, social and cultural development opportunities for all.
Purpose of the Position is:
- The Filing Clerk is to provide file management and maintenance.
- The Filing Clerk organizes paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents
- Keep logs of incoming/ outgoing people in the mail/archive room
- S/he is to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to VQA officers.
- Assist in requested administrative duties
The Successful Candidate must meet the following Position criteria:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years experiences in filing and administrative duties and customer service
- Computer literate and good command of Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain certain levels of confidentiality
- Data collection and management skills
- Analytical and practical thinker
- Excellent cooperative behaviour with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated person with high standards of personal excellence
- Respect of self and others and commitment to work and in helping others
- Time management and ability to prioritise multiple tasks as well as work under own initiative
- Extremely organized
- Fluent in English, Bislama or French
1568 total views, 1 today