Full-Time EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT/ AUDITOR
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients trust.
We are proud to be a values driven and highly ethical firm, and we are looking for a new team member to join us.
We are searching for an experienced Accountant / Auditor to join us on either a temporary or permanent basis. This position is open to anyone with the necessary qualifications and experience.
- An Accounting/ Business tertiary qualification
- Experience in an accounting (including VAT, payroll, VNPF, monthly/ annual accounting) or audit role
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting software such as MYOB and/ or Xero
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Bilingual in French and English would be preferred
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and experience dealing directly with clients.
- Oversight and training of staff would be an advantage
- Can demonstrate relationship building, administration and organization skills to work with both local and overseas based businesses and clients.
688 total views, 5 today