Full-Time EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT/ AUDITOR
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients trust.
We are proud to be a values driven and highly ethical firm, and we are looking for a new team member to join us, with the following attributes:
- An Accounting/ Business tertiary qualification
- Experience in an accounting (including VAT, payroll, VNPF, monthly/ annual accounting) or audit role
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting software such as MYOB and/ or Xero
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Bilingual in French and English would an advantage
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and experience dealing directly with clients.
- Oversight and training of staff would be an advantage
- Can demonstrate relationship building, administration and organization skills to work with both local and overseas based businesses and clients.
The genuinely vacant position is open to suitably skilled and qualified applicants.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
1571 total views, 1 today