Full-Time EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Vodafone Vanuatu is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer to be based in Port Vila.
The main mission of the Executive PA is to ensure that the office of the CEO is operating in an efficient manner by giving support to CEO and Senior Executive Managers.The Executive PA is required to provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the Chief Executive Officer. To manage his/her workload, assist him/her in his/her tasks on hand.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To administer the general secretarial and administration service of the company including the emissary service.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Chief Executive in his projects, proposals, bids, Presentations etc. through research, consultation, team-management.
- To keep the CEO and EXCO updated on important matters in the country and Region, Economic analysis, ICT update,
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To respond to board members and other stakeholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and board member travel arrangements.
- To compile papers for EXCO meeting and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings.
- To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for EXCO meetings and sub-committee meetings.
- To be responsible for receiving general enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the general complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all Vodafone Vanuatu mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output.
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Certificate in Administration Management
- 3 years’ experience in Administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels in the company
- Great Organisation skill and Time Management
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English and/or French/or Bislama, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of Bislama is a must
- Ability to translate in either language is a must
- Ability to follow instructions and policies
- A strict high level of confidentiality required matched with a deep respect for and commitment to protecting sensitive information
- Strong computer skills, with proven experience in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; Publisher are a plus
3. Personal characteristics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
1178 total views, 1 today