Full-Time EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Job Title: Executive Officer
Post No#: 5002
Full time position
Grade: PS 8.2
Annual salary: VT2,693,000
Purpose: To facilitate the effective management of human, Finance and strategic planning resources of the Ministry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the financial management plan of the Ministry of Lands and the Departments/Units.
- Facilitate the human Resources Master Plan of the Ministry of Lands and the Departments/Units.
- Coordinate monthly executive meetings of the Directors and Managers.
- Ensure Effective supervision of staff within the Corporate services Unit.
- Provide advice to the Director General and Directors and staffs on matters relating to finance, Human Resources Management/ Development and Policy initiatives of the Ministry.
- Ensure Financial monthly reports produced to the Director General and the Directors.
- Provide any advice as directed by the Director General and the Minister.
Special Business Education: Land Resources Management and or Public Administration in the areas of Management and Strategic Management.
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in a senior leadership position in the Public sector, Policy development, resource and Strategic Planning.
How to Apply
All applications submitted must be addressed to the:
Human Resource Officer,
Ministry of Lands & Natural Resources,
Both men and women are invited to apply.
Any interested person may obtain an information package from the Human Resource Officer (located at the Georges Pompidou building)
or email [email protected].
All applications submitted must include PSC form 3-2 and CV before 27 May 2022 at 4.30pm
555 total views, 12 today