On behalf of our client, Computer World Vanuatu we are seeking a Fully Qualified Electrician, must be willing to learn new fields on regular basis and management.
An Electrician should Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service white goods items, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
As an Electrician his Major Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Install and Repair of Samsung Air Conditioners
- Install and Repair CCTV Cameras, Alarms, Car Electrics such as Stereos and Sensors and Car GPS.
- Repair of Samsung TV /Washing machine/ refrigerator, (authorized Samsung service center )
- Install and Repair Solar Systems
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
341 total views, 6 today