Full-Time ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
Vanuatu Utilities & Infrastructure Limited (A Pernix Group Company) is currently looking for suitably qualified and competent person for the following position.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Repair and Maintenance from a recognised institution.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years.
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to develop, modify and test electrical machinery, electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants.
- Assemble and test motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Diagnose causes of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specification for systems or equipment modifications or expansions and direct personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties.
How to Apply
Forward all Applications (include resume and copy of qualifications) no later than 7 August 2020 to:
VUI LTD, Human Resources Department, PO Box 214, Luganville, Espiritu Santo OR email to: [email protected]
“An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer”
Only suitable candidates after the screening process will be contacted for further information and/ or interview.
211 total views, 3 today