Please login/register to apply for this job.
26 Apr 2021
- Drives office vehicles for transporting of authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail documents and other items;
- Collects and delivers mail and other communications from and government agencies and other institutions;
- Maintains the assigned vehicles, renews the road license and vehicle insurances, performs minor repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Checks the logging Official trips, daily mileages, fuel consumption, oil changes greasing, etc… in the log books;
- Ensures that in the event of accident, NUV rules and regulations are followed;
- Assists the administration by obtaining information required from government agencies and suppliers;
- Carries out banking/ financial and other programme outdoor messenger duties;
- Packs materials received for dispatch, affixes labels, inserts material in envelopes and franks outgoing mail;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
How to Apply
Please send your application with 2 references from past/ recent employment and evidence of your highest qualifications to the following address: [email protected]
Deadline for submission: 14th May 2021 4 PM
534 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
For further information on the above job please contact the employer or recruitment agency directly. You can also apply for the job using the "Apply Online" button below.