Full-Time DIRECTOR OF YOUTH & SPORT
RE- ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCY IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE
The Vanuatu Public Service Commission wishes to re-advertise the following position stated below;
Job Title: Director of Youth & Sport
Job Level: DIR
Annual Salary: VT 4,206,700
Purpose of the position:
The Director’s main functions are to oversee and coordinate overall management and implementation of the core programs and priorities of the department under each Ministry.
Administrator and policy advisor in assisting DG’s Office to ensure that the Ministry achieve efficiently and effectively its strategic objectives and to be accountable to PSC and the Government.
- Providing practical advice to the DG’s office on overall Government policy formulation and implementation.
- Set sound strategic direction, by ensuring that, corporate and business plans of the department encompasses Ministries’ goals or objectives.
- Oversees the core programs and the performance of the department.
- Ensure all key government policies and programs relating to Public Finance and Economic Management are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the financial resources of the department according to the approved program activities
- Empower all staff to provide best Management practices to maintain a team of motivated professional and competent to achieve department priorities.
- Provide sound management to implement all devolved functions of public service commission to department and ministry.
Qualification– Degree/ Masters related field
Erperience– Must have 5-10 years relevant experiences at a Senior Executive Management level in a Public or Private sector institution
Speciat skills– Strong leadership skills, negotiation skills, managerial and supervisory skills, planning skills, analytical skills, policy development skills computer skills, interpretation skills and research skills
Language– English and French and Bislama.
The Office of the public Service Commission will provide any person with information package containing details of the above vacancy including duties and responsibilities, reporting arrangements.
741 total views, 3 today