Full-Time DIGITAL SUPPORT OFFICER
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Access to unlimited career pathways
- Reports to the Manager of Digital Channel Management
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Vanuatu
Role Type: Permanent Full Time opportunity
As the DCM Support Officer, you will be responsible for –
- Monitoring and replenishment of cash holdings
- Complete configuration of new ATM’s and oversees the installation of ATM’s
- Raise relevant work requests and incident reports as required
- Troubleshoot and resolve all ATM issues
- Carry out upgrade, tests and maintain ATM software (eg Marketing Ad’s and security upgrades)
- Increase and maintain ANZ uptime in liaison with branches, Pacific Operations & respective vendors.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Extensive experience in an IT environment
- Strong Knowledge of ATM’s & EBS procedures and products
- Good knowledge of industry security standards i.e. PCI, Data Privacy, VISA PIN requirements, regulatory requirements and security threats
- Strong customer focus with keen attention to details
- Good time management abilities and ability to formulate plans and schedules, prioritising and organising capabilities.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
1200 total views, 1 today