Full-Time CPO – COMPLIANCE PROJECT OFFICER
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development working conditions.
Based in Port Vila office, and reporting to the Head of Compliance.
Main Purpose of Position
To effectively manage compliance projects in line with the required laws & regulations, guidelines or rules.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist Head of Compliance to identify compliance projects in line with the local laws and regulatory requirements
- Oversee and manage on daily bases compliance projects
- Track and monitor compliance projects and resolve issues arising from this project to achieve the required objectives
- Prepare previews of compliance project for management’s consideration or updates.
- Contribute to development of the compliance program.
- Execute each task effectively and timely to meet deadlines.
- Promoting and implementing a risk based focus and compliance culture
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the post
Essential Qualifications and Experiences
- University degree in business related areas.
- Experience in a compliance and/ or risk management environment
- Good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Terrorist Financing laws and regulations
- Proven experience in project management field
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Risk & Compliance experience
- Excellent organisational and time
- Strong coordination & management skills
- Building effective working relationship
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Professional in English; other language will be a strong advantage
309 total views, 8 today