Full-Time COURIER/ ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients’ trust.
We are proud to be a value driven and highly ethical firm, and we are looking for a new team member to join us.
About the role
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated person with a ‘can do’ attitude to provide efficient administration courier support services to our professional team.
The daily tasks include delivering and collecting documents around town, liaising with various departments and other professional offices in person to relay messages and feedback in a timely and clear manner, and assisting to cover additional cleaning and reception as required.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Prioritisation and organization skills and experience to work with inhouse staff and locally based organisations and clients
- Ability to handle multiple activities, and be adaptable, prioritising on the go
- Good time management, work ethic, time-keeping and attendance
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills. Must have a high level of English.
- Trustworthy, confident, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A commitment to assisting others and provide excellent service that is accurate, reliable, and efficient
- Current drivers licence would be a bonus but not essential
1090 total views, 1 today