Contract CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
YCV is a charitable organisation based in Port Vila working with Vanuatu’s young people since 2001. YCV aspires to empower young people throughout Vanuatu to reach their potential through community development, leadership, business, career and employment programs and services.
The purpose of the Corporate Services Manager position is to support the Board of Directors in the effective management of all YCV operations including the oversight of social enterprises, the monitoring of overall operational and financial performance measures and the timely completion of reports to stakeholders.
The key focus of the Corporate Services role is to manage operational and financial outcomes of YCV and social enterprise operations.
All responsibilities are expected to be delivered to a high standard, on time and in line with YCV policy, procedure and templates.
All plans, goals, targets, budgets, and reporting activities are to be thorough, accurate and achievable.
Where templates, forms, checklists and procedures etc. do not exist, it is expected that the Corporate Services Manager in collaboration with the ED will develop and implement these as required.
All aspects of the role and employment with YCV include effective collaboration with all staff and stakeholders.
The Corporate Services Manager key role responsibility areas are:
- Business Management.
- Quality, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL).
- Facilities and Information Technology (IT).
- Human Resources (HR).
- Organisational Development and Compliance.
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business or other relevant area.
- 5 years business and finance management.
- MEL software and database management.
- Networking, negotiation, interpersonal and communication.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Analysis and problem solving.
- Business management.
- Financial management.
- Time management and organisation.
- Human Resource Management.
- Google suite, Microsoft suite and database software.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the above position may send a Cover Letter expressing their interest and relevant experiences and CV including contact details of at least 3 referees to [email protected] before on Monday 5th December 2022.
445 total views, 11 today