Full-Time COORDINATOR YOUTH CENTRE SERVICES (CYSC)
Would you like to be that difference for youth development in Vanuatu? Are you interested in building youth capacity to smooth their pathway into employment? Are you interested in building the professional relationships with Vanuatu employers? Do you have the passion in supporting the growth of a small, local organisation developing our youth for this Nation? If so, Youth Challenge Vanuatu would love to hear from you!
Youth Challenge Vanuatu is seeking a passionate and committed male or female for the position of Coordinator Youth Centre Services.
Job Purpose: The Coordinator Youth Centre Services (CYCS) has the overall responsibility for the planning, co-ordination implementation and monitoring of effective youth programs, activities and workshops for the YCV Youth Members who drop-in to the center to increase their access to employment, education opportunities and to build their confidence to apply for and take-up employment, start their own business, education and other livelihoods opportunities.
- Tertiary qualification or higher
- Experience training and working with youth
- Ability to develop and manage program budgets and ensure financial procedures and policies are followed
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders including, training institutions, government departments, private sectors, Non-Government Organization and others
- Understanding of principles of youth empowerment and skills development
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word software and database software
- Able to communicate in English and Bislama
- Previous experience working on youth livelihoods and/ or leadership programs
- Ability to apply program monitoring and learning to the development of narrative reports and program plans.
1410 total views, 1 today