Full-Time CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR AND OFFICE MANAGER
Our client is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator and Office Manager to work closely with the Senior Project Manager and the project teams in Vanuatu, providing administration support to the projects and project staff while managing the day to day operations of the Company’s head office and depot in Port Vila.
In this role you will provide quality administration and contract support services to the Project Manager and team members in a professional, accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with company policies. In addition you will supply and maintain quality and accurate, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, Environmental, Compliance, Staff Training and Competency and Customer Service records as well as being the central point of contact at times for administration and customer service queries in an efficient and friendly manner.
Other experience and attributes required;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite and JDE/Matrix accounting software system
- Ability to manage project budgets and financial project reporting
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Be confident and professional manner in dealing with people
- Ability to manage resources including staff, plant, suppliers, subcontractors and materials
- Have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Maintain confidentiality and act professionally
This is a senior role reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager and you will need;
- 15 + years proven experience as a Contracts Administrator with suitable employment references
- 10 + years proven experience in the continued and proficient use of JDE/Matrix accounting software system with contractors in the civil infrastructure sector.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
588 total views, 1 today