Contract CONTRACT FOR LABOUR SERVICES
It is anticipated that this contract will be for a period of 48 working days.
The Department of Water Resources (DOWR), (the Purchaser), representing the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, invites you individuals/ company to submit your Applications expressing your interest for the construction works of Rural water supply systems as described herein.
B. Applications Requirements:
i. The DoWR is recruiting Labour services for the following Areas:
b) One (1) Contractor for the Constructions and upgrades of direct gravity fed water systems (DGF) in Erromango (Dillons bay, Ipota, and Port Narvin).
See Link for Scope of works.
– Dillons bay
– Port Narvin
c) Two (2) Contractors for the constructions of Rain Water Harvesting Systems (RWH) in Ambrym ( Palime, Senusup, Lonmae, CraigCoove)
See Link for Scope of Works.
C. Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree, technical training or equivalent experience in engineering, construction, plumbing, technical trades etc. Please note that experience can
substitute for education.
- Ability to work autonomously and interact with the community.
- Knowledge and experience in Rain water harvesting system construction and Plumbing constructions context.
- Ability to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in plumbing, construction, engineering etc. with either Government of Vanuatu or INGO/NGO/CSO
- Fluency in Bislama (verbal and written) and English (verbal and written).
E. For Enquiries Contact:
Project Coordinator, DoWR
Email: [email protected]
734 total views, 3 today