Contract CONSULTANT WATER SUPPLY TECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
RFQ PHYSICAL SERVICES NUMBER: 024/08/20/20A569/Port Vila
The Department of Water Resources (DOWR), (the Purchaser), representing the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, invites you to submit your quotation for carrying out the services as described herein. Any resulting contract shall be subject to the attached General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and Special Conditions of Contract (SCC). At the time the Contract is awarded the Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantities of the Services up to twenty five (25%) percent and/or total cost of any resulting Contract value up to ten (10%) percent.
SECTION A: QUOTATION REQUIREMENTS
1) Description of Services and Location:
DOWR is seeking the services of a Consultant to support DOWR through provision of technical investigations in water infrastructure performance and future capabilities through a feasibility study as per the attached TOR.
2) Quotations should be: VAT inclusive
3) Services are to commence: Seven (7) days from Contract signing.
Services are to be completed by: TBA
4) Quotations must be valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days from the Submission Date and Time given below.
5) No pre-submission briefing will be held instead, questions can be emailed to Erickson Sammy at [email protected]
6) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be marked with the RFQ Physical Services Number given above and indicate your acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.
7) Quotations must be received no later than the Submission Date and Time being: 4:30pm, 07th September 2020 by hand delivered to the address specified below.
694 total views, 1 today