Youth Challenge Vanuatu wishes to engage a consultant for a midterm review of its Enhancing Youth Employment and Leadership (EYEL) project.
Key selection criteria
The following knowledge, skills and experience are required in order to provide the Services. Expressions of interest from individuals and teams will be considered, in order to ensure expertise across the different required fields:
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable experience of conducting development project evaluations, including competence with both qualitative and quantitative methods as well as participatory methodologies;
- Sound understanding of youth economic empowerment programming, including employment and leadership education;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in project management, organisational management and governance, in particular as it relates to charitable organisations;
- Excellent understanding of the Vanuatu economic, social, political and educational environment;
- Deep understanding of gender and social inclusion issues;
- Ability to work in a participatory, empowering, culturally sensitive and gender-responsive manner;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate concepts and communicate in a clear, concise, logical and accessible manner;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Excellent English language writing skills;
- Bislama communication skills an advantage.
745 total views, 3 today