Full-Time COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Are you a good writer? Do enjoy capturing stories and posting online? Do you know what it takes to produce reports and work with designers, printers, photographers and more? VCCI is looking for a talented communications all-rounder to capture our stories both in front and behind the scenes, and build relationships with a range of stakeholders including our staff, our Council, our business community and partners.
The role is a big one, so we are looking for someone flexible, adaptable and open to learning. Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.
Eligibility and evaluation criteria
- Experience in coordinating communications for a business, department or project
- Experience with writing articles, working with graphic designers, working on websites, social media, supervising video production and photography
- Excellent written communication skills in English; fluent spoken Bislama; and French would be desirable
- Degree or certificate in relevant communications subject desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and under minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and good time management.
1086 total views, 1 today