Full-Time COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
About the Program
The goal of the Vanuatu Health Program (VHP) is to support the Ministry of Health (MoH) achieve the health objectives of the NSDP and its commitment to the delivery of health services demanded at national, provincial and local levels for a healthy, secure and productive population. The end of program outcomes (EOPOs) are:
(a) Ministry of Health (MoH) senior staff lead continuous improvement and strengthened accountability of the Vanuatu health sector; and
(b) MoH corporate services, public health and clinic services staff increase delivery of equitable, accessible and better quality essential health services.
The Communications Coordinator will support the implementation of the VHP’s Communication Strategy. The Coordinator will work closely with the VHP team, MoH and the Australian High Commission (Port Vila) to develop key communication products for a range of audiences and platforms that highlight the achievements of the MoH and that assist with influencing further health sector reform in Vanuatu. The Communication Coordinator will seek to build capacity within the MoH, and the VHP team, to develop and disseminate strategic communications and engage effectively with key stakeholders.
For more details about the roles and responsibilities of the role and selection criteria, please copy and paste this link to access the Terms of Reference: https://www.cardno.com/media/6075/vhp-comms-coordinator-tor.pdf
You will essentially have:
- A qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or another relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a communications role
- Strong written and copy-editing skills to simplify complex information into powerful promotional and learning products, often writing within tight timeframes;
- Creative, influential and strategic communicator including the ability to articulate ideas in a clear, visual and concise way for a variety of audiences using both traditional and digital mediums;
- Experience creating digital content;
- Ability to identify high-quality photos for media and website publications.
1258 total views, 1 today