Full-Time COMMUNICATIONS, ALUMNI AND EVENTS OFFICER
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a center for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhances Pacific prosperity.
The Communications, Alumni and Events (CAE) Officer has key responsibility for implementing APTC’s Communication Strategy in Vanuatu and Nauru to build awareness and promote APTC’s positive image.
The CAE Officer will work with relevant teams under the direction of the Country Director to achieve consistency in brand promotion and to ensure that key messages are well coordinated and delivered to the highest standards across print and electronic communication.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Preferably a Degree in Journalism, Media/ Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or relevant post-secondary qualification.
- Experience working in a communication, marketing/ PR role or in a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in the use of MS Office programs to an advanced level including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, and demonstrated ability in the use of graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in establishing priorities, organising high volume workloads, achieving objectives and meeting tight deadlines.
676 total views, 1 today