This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Apr 2020
Contract COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT
Position: Communications Assistant
One month contract.
- Write Situation Reports
- Create graphics for Reports and Social Media
- Draft Press Release
- Prepare talking points for radio and TV interviews
- Draft Updates for social media
- Take photographs and videos
- Collect provincial posts, photos and reports to share in social media, situation reports and press releases
- Attend NDMO Community Communications Sub-cluster meetings
- Clear understanding of the government COVID response and key messages as outlined at: https://covid19.gov.vu/ and ability to up to date with the latest approved Questions and Answers
- Certificate or Diploma in communications or related courses
- Excellent graphics, writing, photographer or social media skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to include men, women, boys, girls and people living with disabilities
- Fluency in Bislama and English (verbal and written).
Job Expired 05/04/2020
1112 total views, 2 today