Voluntary COMMISSION MEMBER
Are you passionate about women in sport?
The VANWIS Commission is seeking new members!
Vanuatu Women in Sports Commission is a body under VASANOC that aims to increase opportunities for girls and women to participate in sport and physical activity, while also promoting opportunities for women to be more involved in decision making and sports media.
If you are passionate about women in sport, and would like to contribute your skills to the cause we want to hear from you.
As a VANWIS Commission member, you agree to the following commitments, roles and responsibilities:
- Can commit at least a maximum 10 hours of volunteer work each month
- Stays abreast of emails and responds within 48 hours
- Attend and participate in 3 out of 4 meets each calendar year
- Is proactive in generating ideas, making networks and promoting VANWIS initiatives and messages
- Adheres to all VASANOC Code of Conduct policies and procedures
Positions on the Commission are for a maximum of 4 years.
NOTE – This role is voluntary. There is no remuneration for this role.
How to Apply
Send through a short Expression of interest that outlines your motivation to join and any key skills you can bring.
Send your EOI to Julia at [email protected]
Apply by 5pm Friday 17th September 2021.
531 total views, 4 today