Full-Time CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reporting directly to the General Manager/ Directors, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting function across the resort;
- Providing strategic recommendations to the members of the executive management team;
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and controlling the International Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures;
- Responsible for managing the finance team in integration;
- Oversee the integration of separate functions into a single Finance Function from an operational and reporting perspective;
- Consideration of the entities financial information;
- Maintaining financial controls across the company to ensure the accuracy of financial records;
- Production of internal management reports to compare actual performance against targets;
- Managing risk and insurance.
To succeed in this challenging role, the following qualifications, skills and experience will be required:
- CA or CPA qualification is essential, with senior finance experience as a CFO;
- Over 10 years of experience in a senior-level finance role and leading a team;
- Organised disposition, with proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Proven experience of financial system integration;
- Experience with International Reporting;
- Demonstrated ability to lead disparate aspects of a complex business, working with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in this position description.
Please send your resume and covering letter if your skill set matches the above mentioned qualification criteria.
An attractive remuneration package and a variety of benefits will be offered to successful applicant.
Applications close 20th January 2021
How to Apply
Applications to be made in writing to;
Human Resources Officer
Iririki Island Resort
PO Box 230
Email: [email protected]
223 total views, 10 today